Not everybody loves a salad, but the team here at True Fast Food can almost guarantee you will love this delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Salad from Cakescottage!
This fruit salad is creamy, sweet, and full of antioxidants to keep you healthy!
The preparation for this amazing dessert is simple, easy to prepare, and will be a hit at your next big meal!
Total time to make: About 15 minutes
- 1 box (3.6 oz) of cheesecake pudding mix (vanilla mix can substitute, but it really isn’t the same honestly)
- 12 oz of whipped topping
- 3 (6oz) containers of strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb of the freshest strawberries you can get your hands on (sliced)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Get you a bowl that is big enough for some serious mixing. Once you’ve selected your lucky bowl, pour in your pudding mix, whipped topping, and strawberry yogurt. Whisk the mix together until it is evenly mixed and looking delicious. Refrain from eating just yet. Cover the bowl up and place it in the fridge for now. Let that baby chill until you’re ready to serve.
- When the time comes to consume your salad, grab your strawberries and bananas. Slice your fruits exactly the way you want (Kane chopped them into quarters after slicing them, but this is your dish. Shape it however you want).
- After you’ve sliced and diced your dessert, the mixture you placed into your fridge is ready to come out again. By this time, it should be chilled perfectly. Scrape your murdered fruits into the whipped cream/pudding mixture and fold them in neatly.
- Serve immediately, before it gets cold.
Tips and Tricks
- Wait to slice your bananas until you’re ready to serve your dessert to prevent browning.
- Canned pineapples are an excellent add on into this salad! Just pour in with the other fruits for a tangy kick.
- If you want a drier salad, only use two containers of strawberry yogurt.
- Light yogurt and light whipped topping can substitute the original ingredients to make this dessert healthier.
We hope you enjoy this Strawberry Cheesecake Salad!
This recipe was reinvented and tweaked from the original recipe that can be found originally at Cakescottage. Cakescottage offers many delicious desserts like this one, as well as plenty of other sweet dishes!
You can see the original recipe here
Source: Strawberry Cheesecake Salad