Lemonade will forever hold a special place in our hearts here at True Fast Food. The tangy drink is refreshing any time of the year, and never fails to satisfy our thirst needs. True Fast Food recently talked to food blogger Cheryl Wiser, who uses tangy fruits to their full advantage in homemade dishes. Today, we are sharing one of her signature recipes: a Lemon-Strawberry Soda Float! This drink, and all its tangy glory and deliciousness, will take you to your happy place!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Mix Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Lemon juice
- Carbonated lemon lime drink
The preparation for this drink is actually incredibly simple. Cheryl does a good job at keeping things easy. Thanks Cheryl. We respect this.
- Get your strawberries and chop them into neat slices (size doesn’t matter here at True Fast Food).
- Get your favorite drinking glass. This will be where you will drink your float from (obviously).
- Pour the lemon lime drink into your drinking cup. Add in a squirt or two of lemon juice to give your drink a bit of tang.
- Add in those delicious strawberries to your drink. Mix or stir until you’re satisfied.
Your end result should be a delicious drink that satisfies all your thirst needs! This drink is perfect for hot summer days, or cool days inside when you want to go to your own paradise.
This recipe was pulled from our friend Cheryl Wiser. She is a food blogger that uses only the finest citrus ingredients to create a very special and delicious meal. You can drop by her website, ‘All Things Citrus’ and support her here.
Tell her we said hi. She would like that.