What’s easy to bake, fun to eat, and has endless possibilities when it comes to uniqueness and taste?
If you answered muffins, you read our minds.
If you didn’t get on the right page. We’re not discussing cookies today, unfortunately (maybe another day).
Muffins are a pleasure to eat, and they are a breakfast essential. With their simple recipes and healthy options, muffins are a breakfast king. Today, we are making a delicious (and kinda cute) batch of strawberry muffins that make any morning sweeter!
Let’s get these bad boys (or girls) started!
About 136 calories per muffin
Prep Time: Around 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time to Make: 30-35 minutes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (plus more for greasing)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (or 190°C if you’re about that life… We don’t judge, just cook).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, strawberries, and coconut oil until it is a well combined, beautiful mixture.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt to your lovely batter. Fold the batter together using a rubber spatula, and only stop folding once all of the dry ingredients have disappeared into the batter, never to be seen again.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, pour one scoop full of batter into each well of a greased muffin tin. These will be your muffins (obviously).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in that heated oven of yours. If you don’t know if your muffins are cooked, insert a toothpick in the center of a muffin and see if it comes out clean.
These muffins are absolutely delicious. They are a favorite of children due to their sweetness, and they are easy to make!